Sarah Hulett is Michigan Radio’s senior editor for enterprise and long-form reporting, helping reporters to do their best work. She’s also worked as newscast editor and spent five years as the station’s Detroit reporter, contributing to several reporting projects that won state and national awards.
Before coming to Michigan Radio, Sarah spent five years as state Capitol correspondent for Michigan Public Radio. She’s a graduate of Michigan State University.
Contributions from Sarah Hulett
- Share with us: How are you getting through?
It’s been more than a year since our lives were upended by COVID-19, and Michigan Radio has tirelessly chronicled the news along the way. Not just about the pandemic, but about historic flooding that …
- Trump commutes sentence of former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick
Outgoing President Donald Trump has commuted the prison sentence of former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick , who has served about seven years of a 28-year sentence for corruption. A White House stateme …
- Seven years later, former Gov. Snyder and other officials face charges in Flint water crisis
- Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, a different kind of grief and loss
More than 13,000. That is the tally of lives COVID-19 has taken here in Michigan as of Sunday. We don’t talk as much about the other people we’ve lost over the past ten months.
- Detroit council OKs marijuana rules, rejects assistance for overtaxed homeowners
Detroit is on track to start licensing recreational marijuana businesses early next year. The city council unanimously approved new licensing rules Tuesday. The sweeping ordinance includes what counci …